Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A baby post

I haven't blogged much at all about this pregnancy yet. I guess we've just been so busy traveling, and I have my hands fso ull with the other two, that the tiny one inside that isn't making trouble yet hasn't mad the news much. =)


Things are going great with this pregnancy. I have felt better with this one than either of the other two (and they weren't even bad!) I am pretty much back to feeling normal now, other than being a little more tired than usual. My appetite (unfortunately) is Great, and almost Nothing sounds bad to me! =)

The kids are both really excited about the baby coming and are determined to be "big helpers" to me when he/she arrives! They both got to hear the baby's heartbeat the other day at the hospital and thought that was soo cool! Moriah said, "And de baby didn't even cry!" =)

I had considered finding out the gender this time, but with Philip on the other side of the world, I didn't want to do that without him, so this too will be a surprise!

We have exactly ZERO name ideas for boy or girl yet... I guess we'll have to get to researching again!

I am very much looking forward to being able to feel the baby move soon, but am bummed that Philip will miss out on that for a few months.

Well, that's about it for now. I have an OB appointment coming up, so I may have a picture or two to post from that. =)

2 comments:

Mom E said...

God is so good to give you an easy pregnancy while Philip is gone. So glad your doing well!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Свобода говорить что хочешь мешает людям уважать друг друга и по настоящему любить
!!!