Saturday, April 16, 2011

BIG NEWS and...The Wifia Reunion Wrap Up

I am pregnant, people! =) Ten weeks yesterday! We are thrilled and I am due on November 13th! YAY!!!!

Saturday was a great day spent together and the time didn't actually fly by as fast as I thought it would!

In the morning we were able to Skype with Wendi in Turkey!

Wendi (see the girls in the little picture window?)

Someone said something funny =)

Then we headed out for a scenic drive on the way to get breakfast:

Pretty view at Keystone

Time for the surprise shower!

Food

Gifts

How cute is this??

The five of us

A toast to Jodi

Gorgeous bluebird outside the condo

Jodi and Tiff

Me, Andrea and Sarah

Group shot

Goofy shot

We spent a fun evening in Breckenridge, what a cute town!

Out to dinner at Southwest Grill (I had Elk!)

Sunday morning we got an early start, said goodbye to Andrea and Jodi (they didn't need to head out as early), and Sarah drove Tiffany and I down to the airport. My travels all went well (though I was Exhausted) and it was soooo exciting to get home to my kids! =)

What an amazing weekend... one of the best of my life. I love you, WIFIA! =)

11 comments:

Jessica said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! So glad we are pregnant together! What was your mom and dad's reaction???

Mom E said...

So glad the cat's out of the bag finally! It was hard not to tell anyone. lol. I too, want to know your mom and dad's reaction when you get a chance.

Love you so much, Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dooley family!!
Glad to hear you are home in Canada for a visit Joia. Kristin said she had a good visit with you. And Keenan was in love with her!! LOL
So great you could get together with the other Wifia! and congratulations to Jodi!! She's been so good to look after everyone's little ones, now she'll have one of her own! Great news!!
Cheryl

denise said...

soo exciting!!! You'll have to blog about your parents reaction and Philip's too! I hope you have not been sick at all!

Brittny said...

I'm so glad you all had fun!!!!! Not that there were ANY doubts! It's just so weird to see all of you together with SNOW in the background!!!!

Philip said...

And you thought this was the best way to tell me?

Philip said...

;-)

Becky said...

Congratulations Philip and Joia!

Kiley said...

I am so excited for you and your husband. I am sure he is over the moon!! And best part, he will be back just in time. Which I think is amazing.

Many hugs.
Kiley
www.kileyandjason.blogspot.com

denise said...

hahaha Philip!!!

Shambach's said...

Congratulations to you and your family! How exciting! I was wondering if another little Dooley would be coming soon :-) Love keeping up with your family on the blog!