Sunday, April 24, 2011

Some (Good) Bits

There have been some great visits on this trip that I haven't blogged about or posted pictures from, so here is a smattering of friends I've seen on this trip so far:

My first visit was with Kristin =)

Next, I saw Hannah, but didn't get a picture!

Rhoda - a long time friend with her four beautiful girls!

My good friend, Janice

My kids and two of Janice's kids

On Friday night, I went out with Laura for some great conversation and Thai food. I don't have a picture of the two of us, (since we were so busy talking all night, and I'll see her again), just this crazy one of me at the "topping station" at an amazing frozen yogurt place she took me to!

YUM!

More friend visits to come in the next week when I get back to Canada... If you're reading this, and I haven't yet made plans with you, but you'd like to get together, let me know and I'll see if we can work something out! =)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Hey, just wondering about Gretta or Maureen? Don't know which way you're returning home. You could get them in one place and see them both at the same time?

the photo of you at the yogurt bar was hilarious. When I enlarged it, not only could I see three of you in the glass reflection above but it was funny to see the expressions of the extraneous people in the background. Love, Mom