Monday, April 25, 2011

Prayer Request for Myrtle!

We are on our way back to Canada this morning, and I called Myrtle before we crossed the border (since I don't use my cell phone in Canada). She told me that she had a heart attack a week ago! She said that one of her main arteries had been totally blocked and they'd had to put a stent in. She is home now and doing a little better, but didn't sound well. I feel Terrible that I'm not there, and am really wondering now if I should be cutting my trip short and heading home to be with her. If she died while I was gone, I don't know what I would do. =0/

Please pray for her, that she would recover, and that she'd have the help she needs during this time.

One of my favorite pictures of Myrtle, taken in February

3 comments:

The Mac's House said...

Oh saying prayers for her recovery. I know what a special woman she is as well as a great friend/extended family member for your family. Get well soon!

Mom E said...

Oh my, Joia I am so sorry to hear about Myrle. We serve a big God by whose stripes we Were healed. I will pray for her and for wisdom for you, as well. If you want me to call & check on her for you, send her # via email. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh you have to go home and be with her!!