Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Okay, okay, here I am...

I know, I haven't blogged Once since setting foot in my native land, but here I am finally... =)

It's just been so nice to relax and hang out and not have to worry about stuff, that I haven't had the camera out much, and with having to come to the library to use the internet, I couldn't just post whenever.

We are really enjoying our time at my parent's. Keenan and Moriah love having grandparents around and Spunky is a big fan too. =)

Speaking of Spunky. She got loose the first morning that we were here, and ended up running across the road to the neighbor's farm. My dad chased her and I drove over in the van. She ended up in their chicken coop.... cowering! Hahaha! My little city dog had Never seen a chicken before and was quite nervous - her ancestors would be soo ashamed! =)

Monday night we had an Amazing turkey dinner, joined by my brother Mark and his wife Rebekah, and my brother, Rob, and his wife, Ada and their son, Brayden. Good times, and oh, it is soo good to be home to my mom's cooking!

Here are the few pictures I've taken so far.


Keenan in a dinosaur at the library

Moriah taking a turn

This swing is one of Keenan's favorite things here!

Love this =)

Moriah snuggling with Spunky this morning

The kids (actually working Together) playing with Tinker Toys

I had a good visit with my friend, Hannah, last night, and another friend, Kristin is coming over in about half an hour. I'm sure I will be seeing Many more friends during our time here. =)

The kids and I got to see Philip on Skype yesterday morning which was awesome, since we haven't seen his face in quite a while!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Nice pics Joia:) Was good to catch up last night! Let me know when you are free and we can go on a Tim's date!

The Woodford's said...

Glad things are going well and relaxing for you - love you all!

Steph

Kathleen said...

Awww, the swing picture with your dad was awesome! So sweet. Glad you get to relax at your parents' house. Love, Mom