Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 1 of 179...

Philip is in Afghanistan. The clock starts ticking down now.

All right, to get caught up on pictures, here's a start - from our last day in Merritt Island, at the beach!!

This view caught my eye

Funny kid

Woohoo!

Isaac catching a wave

Pretty girl in the surf

Happy dude in the sand!

Love this reflection!

Mom and Jeff

Me and my goofs =)

We have been home since Monday afternoon, and things have been a bit of a blur, unpacking, Four kid Wednesday, getting ready for my big sale this weekend, an awesome event on base last night for families of deployed members (I'll post about that one soon)... but I am back!

Yesterday we got some wonderful news - My oldest brother, Tim and his wife, Stephanie welcomed another precious baby girl into the world! Alisa (A-lee-sa) Bethany! Will post pictures when I can get some other than Facebook (I can't figure out how to get pictures off of there anymore!)

5 comments:

Becky said...

Counting down the days with you Joia and keeping you all in prayer. Love the new background and banner - great Scripture! Any chance you will go back to central FL for Easter? I will be there that weekend and my family is having my shower that Saturday. Would be great to see you again!

Mom W. said...

Wow, new look, nice Joia, we were wondering if Philip was gone yet.

Excited about the new granddaughter!! Call me some time! I love you...

Mom E said...

AWESOME banner,Joia. It turned out great. Wow, another girl! Poor Tim is so completely outnumbered. Congrats on being an aunt again. I miss you much, Mom

The Woodford's said...

I love the new look and verse, Joia. We have been praying so much for you, Philip and the kiddos. Love you tons!
Steph

Kendra said...

I am praying for you! Love the new banner, it's funny but I was just emailing someone about that Verse today, it is my life verse and one for sure that fits this season.