Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Hair etc...

I've been growing my hair out for a while, with the intention of donating it to Locks of Love. Well, today was the day. I was ready to have the ten inches cut off, let it start growing back out (before Philip comes home), and actually have it be "my own" hair now. =) After I got it cut, I picked up some temporary hair color and went and had Rebekah do it for me! Fun!

I think this is the shortest it's ever been!

Wow!

The back (you can really tell it's darker here)

We are continuing to do well in our home! A couple nights ago I got the urge to change some stuff around in the house, so I turned the front living room into the playroom, and the family room is now a clean, uncluttered space that I won't be ashamed of when people stop by!

Today was MOPS, and we made manicotti to take home. I couldn't eat a whole pan of manicotti by myself, so I invited myself over to Melissa and Devin's house for dinner. =)

We've been able to video chat with Philip the last couple of days, which has been awesome!

9 comments:

Becky said...

Cute hair!!! I really like it!

Heather said...

That looks really nice Joia! Great decision about the Locks of Love... I've been thinking about it myself lately too.

Hannah said...

Love the hair Joia!!
Glad things are going well for you so far.

Brittny said...

Love it!!! Glad things are going so well and what a great idea to move things around! I love doing that. I got the urge to move things around every time finals hit. My brother and I both did. My parents would hear funny noises and come upstairs to see that we rearranged our rooms.

Mom W. said...

I don't think it has been that short since you were little! Cute, how does Philip like it?? (Video chat!)

Glad everything is still going well, love you all.

Jessica said...

adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is really cute!

Aunt Heather said...

You're cousin Diana's twin now!

Mom E said...

You look great with the short hair. Love, Mom