Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blessed

We went to the beach yesterday! Yes, folks - it's February and we were at the beach. =) Be jealous. =)

Happy Feet

It was a gorgeous, perfect day. The water was definitely too cold for any sane adults (at least ones that live here and aren't visiting from Canada) to be in it, but the kids had a blast splashing in the waves!

My sweet Sun baby

Us girls

Love this one

New shades

We hung out for several hours and then had lunch at the Back Porch. We were playing on the beach right beside the restaurant and left all our stuff right there and watched it from our open air seats in the restaurant while we ate!

The kids fell asleep on the way home and continued to sleep while I blogged outside the library, and then still slept for an hour in their beds at home!

Last night, Melissa and I had a fun time at Margarita Monday. When I got back home with the kids, Keenan asked (for the first time) about Daddy. He said, "I miss Daddy. Every time we come home, he's not here!" =0/ Super sad.

But, overall, we are doing so well - Praise God!

3 comments:

Mom W. said...

Awwww Keenan, love you all

Mom/Gr'ma E said...

I second the "Awwww, Keenan". It is so difficult for them to understand at this young age, and I'm sure it breaks your heart to hear the realization set in. Praying for you. Remember, I'm just a phone call away, even in the middle of the night, ok? Love you all. Mom/Grandma

Becky said...

I will have to third the Awwwww Keenan :-(

And yes I am jealous. It snowed here last night.

Keeping you guys in prayer!