Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Because of Isaac!

I am happy to introduce a brand new ministry, started by our dear friends, John and Wendi (who, after years of infertility, through the miracle of adoption were able to start their family with sweet baby Isaac in 2008).

The Lord has given them a burden for couples who want to adopt, but are not financially able. They started Because of Isaac to help those couples. Check out their website below and see if this is something the Lord wants you to participate in!

Because of Isaac

Newborn Isaac

2 comments:

Flakymn said...

Joia, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU sooooooooooooooooooo much for taking the time to plug us and put up the link. I so appreciate it!!!! I hated "unveiling" while you were out of town and out of commission!

Mom E said...

I will check it out..after all, I do Love the title. :-)