Friday, January 14, 2011

Adoption: Complete!

Spunky is officially ours!! Woohoo!

We're so excited to be able to give her a home, and to have her join ours! What a sweet little dog she is... =) We had a microchip put in her, so hopefully we'll never lose her (definitely a concern because she still bolts out the door any chance she gets!)

(Yes my kids are wearing pajamas in all these pictures, I promise we Do wear clothes around here!)

Moriah loves the crate =)

Keenan chillin' with Spunky

He sure loves her.. =)

She is soooo cute when she's sleeping!

I had a great lunch date with my friend, Barbara today at the Front Porch in Niceville (great little restaurant if you've never been!) I was getting deployment advice from someone who has been through it three times. She had a lot of great advice, and I feel very confident that I will be well supported while Philip is gone.

This evening, the kids are having a sleep over with Jade and Eden and Philip and I are going out for a nice dinner, and to the movies (to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader) - we're so excited!

1 comment:

Mom E said...

LMK how you like the movie. So glad you are having time together. Love, Mom