Friday, December 3, 2010

On the brink of a busy weekend...

Things have been crazy busy around here!

Party prep, etc. that happened today:

*Made a pot of chili
*Made a pot of potato soup
*Baked and decorated cupcakes
*Baked and decorated the cake
*Cleaned the house
*Went for a run
*Went to the Commissary
*Finished putting up party decorations
*Had a raquetball date with some friends this evening

Now I need to get to Bed, because the party is tomorrow morning and I'm doing my second 5K first! =0)

My cuties (and yes, Moriah dressed herself)

Keenan in awe of the music box Myrtle gave him today
(the train goes around the tree)

3 comments:

VisorDancer said...

Joia--
I love reading your blog. You are such a super mom!!! I hope I am half the mom you are when I start having my little ones.

Kacey

Mom W. said...

Wow, busy Mom... good job Joia, can't wait to see the party pictures!!!

Mom E said...

For some reason, Keenan looks so different in the pic where they're sitting in the chair together. I'm tired just reading all the things you're doing in a day! Love, Mom