Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cookies and Charlie Brown

It's been a great four kid day today. =)

The weather is pretty cool, and we played outside for a while, to get the kids some exercise and fresh air, but have spent most of the day inside.

This morning the kids watched "Charlie Brown Christmas" while I cut out and baked sugar cookies. What a cute movie, and it's so awesome that it soo clearly tells the "Real Christmas Story", and is still on TV every year! Check out the best clip:




Cookies ready to go in the oven

Snuggled up watching Charlie Brown

Cookie craziness!

Jade, the man with tons of great ideas!

Mr. "The More Icing the Better!"

The sprinkle queen

Some of the finished masterpieces

Moriah was more than happy to clean up the extra sprinkles after the big kids left the table =)

Eden and I finished up the last ones after the boys got tired of decorating

I love to do these types of cookies every year because I have such fond memories of my brothers and I doing them with my mom when we were growing up. =)

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

That is cool... that you have fond memories!!! The cookies look great!!