Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

It has been a restful day (with naps for all!) here at our house today. Keenan has been having a blast having Uncle Rob to play with (cars, trucks, wrestling on the trampoline, chasing, etc), and Moriah hasn't been shy with them at all and has spent a lot of time snuggling with Auntie Ada!
Brayden is a doll, and is super sweet and fun to have around. =)

We took Philip his lunch and had a brief tour of the base before picking up pizza and heading home for lunch. It's great having them here to hang out with - they're very laid back, easy going house guests! =)

I have decided I am Not a hot weather runner! Today it was 72 out (not hot for Florida but much warmer than it has been recently), and I went for a run and could Totally tell a difference from running when it was cooler! I had sweat running into my eyes when I got home! Hmmm... what does that say for my running when summer comes???

6 comments:

Mom W. said...

Yeah, it's hard to see with sweat running in your eyes!! Good joy Joia.

Did you do turkey?

Mom W. again said...

PS. I am on picture withdrawal... =)

Andrew said...

Sounds like it is time to get a sweat band.

Flakymn said...

I always run with a baby burp rag in one hand for just that. i don't dig sweatbands.

Jessica said...

I have never run when there isn't sweat running into my eyes. I can't wait for some cooler weather to come our way!

Mom E said...

I don't run. I have sweat running down my back and face from hot flashes. Does that count?