Sunday, November 7, 2010

Construction Birthday Party (and a construction project of our own!)

Keenan was invited to his friend, Bradley's Construction birthday party today, so he and I had a fun afternoon together. The only uncool part about it was that, since we hadn't changed All of our clocks yet - we showed up an Hour early to the party! Oops! I was soo embarrassed. We used the time to go to Sam's and pick up this:


... the play set we've been waiting to come in! Woohoo!

It came in four Huge (ten foot long) boxes, which meant one of the seats had to be taken out and put in the back, and the slide had to go on the roof!

When we showed up to the party the second time, there were other people there, too! =) Not a single detail was overlooked...

How cute are all these signs on the food?

The cake was Amazing!!

The kids each got to put their name on a hard hat

Cake time!

Bradley, the Birthday Boy

Keenan having a dual with McLaren

My friend Tiffany, with her three year old and her three Week old!

Time for the coolest part of all!

Keenan and Bradley with their game faces on
The work crew loaded up in the back of a pickup, and drove down the block...

...to the construction site!

He Loved the ride!

The crew is ready!

So cool

Too cute


The Play Zone

Keenan got right to work!

Helping Bradley fill the dump truck

Three happy boys on top of the hill

.... and he did =)

9 comments:

Brittny said...

I'm not sure I can show these photos to Christopher. He will be extremely disappointed with every single construction party I have thrown him. I'm a terrible party thrower! And this party didn't seem over the top, but I have just realized how little of a deal I make about parties. And this year wasn't going to be any different. Guess I better step up my game. (Ask her if I can just have all of her stuff and hopefully Christopher won't notice that it says "3" instead of "5" on everything???"

Mom W. said...

What a fun party!!!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany shared this with us and we REALLY loved it. Papa Tommy was thrilled that his truck ride was so popular as a part of the party scene. Cute, cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Link exchange іs nothing else but it іs onlу placing the other person's website link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same for you.

My page ... cheap emergency plumbers birmingham

Anonymous said...

Firѕt οf all I want to ѕay fantastic blοg!

I hаԁ а quick question whiсh I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

I was іnterested tο know how you cеnter yοuгsеlf and clear your mind ρrіor tо writing.

I've had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Cheers!

Feel free to visit my site; birmingham colonic

Anonymous said...

Wow thаt ωas ѕtгangе.

I јuѕt wгοtе an
verу long соmment but аfter I clickеd submit my сomment diԁn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm nоt wгitіng аll that οvег again.
Anуhow, just wanted to say eхcеllent blog!


my web site: How to make your dick bigger without pills

Anonymous said...

Wonԁerful blog! I fоund іt while browsing on
Yаhoo News. Do уou have аnу tіps on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

My web-site ... storage warehouse in solihull

Anonymous said...

Ηowdy! Someone in my Myspace grоup sharеd thіs site ωith us so Ι camе to сheck it out.
I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followerѕ!
Outstanding blog anԁ wondeгful desіgn and ѕtуle.



Feеl free tο ѵisit my webpage solihull window company

Anonymous said...

I enјoy whаt уou guуs arе usually uρ too.
Such сleѵer work and coveragе!

Keеp up the νеry good woгkѕ
guys ӏ've added you guys to my blogroll.

Also visit my website - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tATAPxRldIM