Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Time Again

It's one of the most wonderful times of the year around here... fall. While there aren't very many "fall-ish" activities to do, we make sure we get in on as many as we can! The pumpkin patch is always on our list...

Moriah being brave and touching the goat

Feeding the pony

Petting it's soft mane

I think Keenan's favorite part was the bunnies

Moriah loved feeding the animals

Keenan and another kid his size

How cute is this?

One of my favorites

Perfect smile from Keenan =)

My little Punkin with the pumpkins

Just chillin'

Pumpkins everywhere!

"Let's see if I can pick this up.."

She actually carried it!

Very cute

Rebekah lookin' good with one of the bunnies

I love the expression on Keenan's face here

Can't get enough of the bunnies

A cute girl I saw

She was so funny with the bunnies - she would go pat pat on them instead of petting

"Ugh... I think I can get this one..."

"Ha! Look at me!"

This one's more my size

1 comment:

The Woodford's said...

Very sweet pic's, Joia - we sure do miss seeing pumpkins here! Glad you had a great day! Love to you all!