Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yard Sale, Take Two and New Friends!

This morning Brandon and Brittny brought their stuff here and we had another yard sale... with MUCH better success this time! The weather was great, a Ton of people came, and Brandon and Brittny sold several big ticket items and walked away with over $500! It was a fun morning, complete with fresh donuts, fun between the kids, and a visit from Rebekah and her boys!

This evening we had Melissa and Devin over for dinner with their kids, Jade (5) and Eden (3). They are both doctors, and Melissa recently joined the staff at Eglin. They are super fun and we had a great evening together (complete with a delicious new dessert, check it out!)

Keenan Loved their kids and they all played really well the whole time... Keenan was Very sad when they had to leave.

Melissa and Devin

Eden, Jade and Keenan

3 comments:

Brittny said...

glad you guys had fun... at the yard sale and dinner! that dessert looks amazing!!! nothing like ice cream, chocolate and peanut butter layered together!!! i will have to try that next time we have dinner with friends. b/c if i make it for just us, i'd eat the whole thing by myself!

Isaac said...

WOW! 500 buckos! Now I want to have a yard sale! I love you and wish I was there.

-Isaac

Isaac said...

WOW! 500 buckos! Now I want to have a yard sale! I love you and wish I was there.

-Isaac