Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Long Weekend of no Blogging!

It would appear that I have not blogged for...three days!!!! What?? I did Not realize that so much time had passed!

Here's what we've been up to!

Sunday was relaxing - church, yummy leftovers, disc golf for the boys (with some friends), naps for the girls.

Monday we were home mostly, I exercised with some friends in the morning, Philip went in to work for a while, and the kids and I went to the splash park on base and got groceries. Devin and Melissa invited us for dinner when I stopped by to drop something off - sweet!

Yesterday was a long day in the house for the kids and I (potty training wise), and Moriah hadn't been feeling well, so when Philip got home, we headed to the mall for Family Night and had a great time!

Fun with the hose!

Love this

Moriah's turn

Spraying Keenan's belly button

Sick girl

Keenan on the tiger on the carousel

I was on the horse next to him =)

Woohoo!

I'm working on a couple fun projects that I'll post about tomorrow. I gotta run.

3 comments:

Mom/Gr'ma E said...

Good catch on the water shots. Very cool. Hope Moriah is feeling better now!
Hugs and Kisses to everyone. Love, Mom/Gr'ma

Mom W. said...

I was wondering yesterday what had happened... what it was Wednesday and you hadn't posted since Saturday!! Glad everything is all right!!!

Isaac said...

Those water pics are AWESOME!!! I hope Moriah feels better and tell the kids I said hi and give them big hugs for me.

Love,
Isaac