Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Sixth Anniversary, Philip!

I decided a couple days ago that it would be fun to have some pictures taken in my wedding dress to surprise Philip with when he got back. He got home last night by the way, which is the best anniversary present ever! =)

Yesterday, I met up with Rebekah and Brittny and their kids at Marler Park, and Rebekah took a bunch of pictures while Brittny kept an eye on all the kids at the playground. Thanks to both of you! I had my hair all curled nicely, but the wind and humidity ruined it all before we even started taking pictures.. =0/

I just have to mention again - my mom made this dress! =)








Happy Anniversary, Babe. I love you so much! It has been a great six years at your side and I look forward to many more! (I'm also really looking forward to our date at Melting Pot tonight!)

8 comments:

The Woodford's said...

Beautiful pictures, Joia! A very Happy 6th Anniversary to you both. Hope you have a wonderful day!! =)

Becky said...

Oh you look so beautiful Joia! Happy Anniversary!!! I am tearing up - you guys truly are a perfect match. Hope you enjoy your date tonight at Melting Pot!

Mom W. said...

Good for you still fitting in your dress Joia!!! What a fun idea!!! You look just as good and radiant as the day you were married!!!

Mom W. again... said...

and... Happy Anniversary... SO glad Philip is home for your anniversary... have a gret date!!

Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary! Melting Pot is going to be amazing! Have fun!

Hannah said...

Happy Anniversary Joia and Philip!!!! Joia you still look as stunning in your dress as the day you got married! I can't believe you still fit in your dress! Have and awesome day!!

Mom E said...

I tried to leave a comment earlier but it wouldn't let me...so, Happy Anniversary (late, like my card). You look SO beautiful, Joia. I love the photos and how awesome that you still fit into your wedding dress. Congratulations to you both.
Love, Mom

Mom E said...

p.s. And still can't believe your mom made that dress! It's just as beautiful today as it was 6 years ago. And so are you.