Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Frosting and Fridges

This morning we had Jade and Eden here for a few hours. I decided it would be fun to make cupcakes with the kids. =)

Eden was a big help with the cupcake papers!

Ready to go!

I think Moriah has the tip stuck Into her cupcake! =)

Hard at work

This is basically what she did the whole time... licked the frosting off, and then had me add more!

Eden making hers pretty

Sprinkle time!

LOL!!!

Jade and his finished cupcakes

Keenan's collection

Eden's artwork

... and Moriah's still eating =)

In other great news, our new fridge was delivered today! They (Sears) have free delivery And hal away, so they also took our old one with them!

Last picture of our old fridge

Inside

...and the new beauty

Look at all that space!

I am sooo excited! Tomorrow we will have ice cream! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to do a double take with the 1st picture of Eden, she looks so much like my daughter. Love the colours of the frosting and the new fridge. Love Diana

Mom W. said...

Wow, I am impressed with the fridge!! Ice maker again???

The kids did really well on the cup cakes!!!

Brittny said...

drool. i love the double doors that open up like that!!! my brother has that and it's awesome! plus the handles are higher so the kids can't keep getting in there.