Saturday, September 18, 2010

Case Lot, Birthday Party, and Thanks, Anna!

This weekend was Case Lot Sale time again! Philip and Devin went early and camped out in line for about an hour and a half, and ended up getting a ton of good deals! (A van full of them, in fact!)

Here are Daddy's big helpers bringing stuff in from the van:

Look at those muscles!
(That's right folks, 18 packets of Easy Mac for $2!)

Daddy's right hand man

The whole load!

This afternoon, we met up with a bunch of friends at the splash pad to celebrate Chance's 3rd birthday! What a fun afternoon!

Jade, Keenan and the birthday boy (isn't he adorable?)

Ice cream time!

Happy kids

Also, a huge thanks to Anna, who left a comment on my post yesterday and shared some very helpful links in regards to running! Thank you soo much - it was perfect timing, as I'm planning to do a 5K in November! =) You rock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greate article. Keep posting such kind of information
on your page. Im really impressed by your blog.
Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

Here is my webpage :: http://torontowineeducation.com/

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.
I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

my blog post Modcloth Coupon