Thursday, August 26, 2010

MOPS has begun!

Another season of MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) has started! We have a great group this year and lots of new members! I'm soo excited about the year ahead!

I am the MOPPETS Coordinator this year, which means I'm in charge of getting volunteers to help our staff out with childcare, and make sure things run smoothly with kid drop offs and getting everyone settled and happy in the right rooms. I still have much to learn, but it's fun!

Not a great picture of either kid, but this is them all ready to head in for their first day - both of them were in brand new groups today!

This is how I found Moriah at the end... =)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh wow, that picture of Moriah is absolutely precious!!

Mom W. said...

Awww... Riah is so cute!!

Mom E said...

That's amazing that she could fall asleep on what looks to be a rather hard floor! She is adorable holding her doll. I miss you all soooo much! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

0, buying accutane,