Friday, August 20, 2010

Interesting day

Rebekah and I were going to take our kids to the Emerald Coast Gymnastics this morning for the free play time, but.... due to the fact that she drilled a hole in her thigh with a 1/4 inch drill bit... we ended up hanging out at her house instead, waiting to hear back on whether she should come in for stitches or not. (She was working on a tv stand that they're building themselves - so cool, I am soo not into wood working). Fortunately she didn't need stitches, and we ended up having a great morning together! The boys played in the pool, and then we had some amazing bbq chicken pizza that she had made - so good!!

After naps, I got our pool out for the kids (since, it seems, they can't get Enough pool time in one day... =)

Having fun while the pool was filling

Love this kid

Blue eyes

Funny, natural shot =)

Rebekah (W), this is for you - Moriah enjoying the huge lollipop she got at the cottage!

Philip came home from work at about 8:30 PM and just left to go back in (for who knows how long). He is working a 72 hour call shift right now - so I'm hoping he gets sleep at Some point!!

Oh, I almost forgot, last night we watched a Great movie, called, "To Save a Life". I Highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Mom E said...

Ouch with the 1/4" drill bit!!!
I really liked the matching "American" bathing suits. too cute.
Love, Mom