Monday, August 23, 2010

Catchin' up

I didn't take very many pictures this weekend and we didn't do a whole lot, besides hang out here, play in the pool, and keep inside out of the rain. Philip was on call all weekend and we didn't see very much of him either!

Here are some pictures from yesterday and today:

Snuggled up on the couch during the thunderstorm

Love this!

Who wouldn't want to spend a storm with these two??

Being all snuggly today, all on their own (before I ever said a word about the camera!)
Thankfully, their sweet moments together are getting more and more frequent - very exciting!!

We went with Rebekah and her kids to Emerald City Gymnastics this morning - way fun!

Moriah's perfect form on the trampoline =)

Keenan's jumps

Chillin'

Rebekah and Judah

I might have a little gymnast on my hands!

Go Judah!

Hangin'

Lots of effort put forth!

Keenan upside down

Apparently classes here are hard core!
(Read the red print at the bottom!)

It's 9:30 PM and I just returned from a trip to Wal-Mart... by myself. Aaahhh... it was so nice.

2 comments:

Brittny said...

looks fun!! i love going to open gym, but it adds up with 2 kids. otherwise i'd go every week!

Mom E said...

What great smiles you caught of both of them on the couch. It is so fun isn't it when they cuddle all on their own? I so remember that with Philip and Jessica.
Love, Mom