Thursday, August 12, 2010

Aaaahhhh........

We had a great visit with Trisha and Charlie and their kids yesterday. We visited, had some amazing shishkabobs, the kids played and played and played, we stayed the night, had a wonderful breakfast and hit the road around noon.

Turns out that three weeks on the road pushes even the limits of our two little "trooper travellers". The last few days have been rough for them on the road. Please pray that after a couple days of rest here at Grandma Eberts, they will be ready for the long trek home.

We got to Grandma Eberts farm around 3:30 this afternoon. It is Glorious. It is really the first time in the last three weeks that we have truly felt like we're on Vacation. We don't have any where to go, no one to see, nothing to do, but relax, swim in the pool, and sleep! We hit the pool shortly after arriving. The weather was great, the water was PERFECT, and... I wasn't sure we would ever get out. This is really the first time in a loooong time that I've been in a pool and actually been able to Swim as much as I wanted to. Usually I'm watching both kids, holding Moriah, and never really able to just swim or go under water on my own - it's great! Grandma made an amazing dinner and served it to us poolside! What a life!

The kids are bedded down and we are probably off to sleepy land oursleves too...

3 comments:

Mom W. said...

Wow, nice to relax,enjoy!! Uncle T and Aunt K are here for a few days... enjoying too!!

Anonymous said...

It was Awesome having you guys stop by for the night. =) It was Great to catch up & to be able to visit. My kids loved playing & swimming with your kids. We did too!! It was sooo cute watching Moriah play with all the "My Little Pony" toys. I was ecstatic 2b able 2 give them 2 her 2 enjoy! =)I actually found the My Little Pony Hot Air Balloon & some other pieces that belong to the castle right after you left. We can put them in the mail for Moriah to enjoy soon! Sooo glad you got to "Eberts Inn" safely & get to enjoy yourselves & relax. We loooove being at the "Eberts Inn" too!! One of our favorite places to be! Many many Blessings!! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I usually do not leave a comment, but the ideas really rocks, also I have a few questions like to ask, what's your contact details?

-Johnson