Friday, July 16, 2010

Painting With a Twist #2

Last night, Rebekah and I left the kids with Mark and Philip and went out for dinner and then painted! We had a great time (and some amazing food) at TGIF's and then went to Painting With a Twist to make some artwork! Fun girl time!

Yum

So much fun!

Rebekah's pretty water (that matches her shirt!)

I found it easier to work on my seagull from down there =)

Our finished pieces
(I decided to personalize mine a bit more with the heart in the sand)

LOL

Rebekah's turned out beautifully

On the way home we got Sonic blasts, and then hung out with the guys for a while, opened fun gifts from Mark and Rebekah, went to bed too late... and then said good bye this morning.

1 comment:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

SO COOL! Where is PWAT? That would be a GREAT date for my little artist girl and me! :) GREAT WORK!