Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dinner Last Night/More of Mark and Rebekah's Pics

After Mark and Rebekah leaving yesterday morning, and then cleaning all day, it was really fun to get to go out for a Ladies Dinner when Philip got home! It was a farewell dinner for Joy, one of the staff wives, at Boathouse Landing. I have got together with these women at other events, but this was the first time I'd been with Just them as One of them (a staff wife), very fun! =)

It was a great evening of laughter, funny stories, and good food. I'm thrilled to be on board with these women! I know they will be a huge help and encouragement through the next four years.

(l-r)
Trisha, Joy, Me, Barbara, Rita, Tracy, Marlise and Heather

When I uploaded Rebekah's pictures before they left, I realized there was a bunch that I really liked that I hadn't seen or posted yet, so here they are:

Watching one of the shows at the Gulfarium

Mark and Rebekah

Smiley gets a ride

The rest of us at the show

Moriah and I with the pretty beach

Mark and Moriah at Baytowne Wharf

Love this one of Moriah at the beach!

Me and my girl

It's weird seeing Myself in a picture as the photographer =)

At Philip's office

Friends of ours have given us the use of their pool while they are away for three months (how cool is that???) We went over there Thursday afternoon for a bit...

Moriah and I

Up from the depths (she Loves going underwater!)

Moriah being thrown =)

On another note - SUCH Great news about the cap on the oil still holding! Praise God!!!

3 comments:

Flakymn said...

So neat to see you with the staff.

So cool to see you at the pool. What great friends.

Thirdly, it is not weird for me to see you as the photographer!

Rachel and Hans said...

Looks like you are having a FUN summer! And I can't believe you are done with residency...isn't it weird?! :-)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

YAAAAAAAYYYY!!! GREAT pool pics!
Not sure if they are GREAT friends...or they would have invited you over BEFORE they left! ;)

Please make yourselves at home and use it often!