Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chocolate Day

Today is Chocolate Day! This is not to be confused with"World Chocolate Day" on September 4th, or with "National Chocolate Day" on October 28th. But hey, I'm all for Lots of opportunities to celebrate chocolatey goodness! In honor of chocolate I give you, a few pictures too tasty not to share and some of my favorite chocolate recipes from my dessert blog revisted:




Easy Oreo Truffles
(kraftfoods.com)

One of the best things about these is that you can call them "truffles", but they take only a Fraction of the time and effort that most real truffles take! They look fancy, but are actually really easy!

Recipe here (keep scrolling down the page after it takes you to the dessert blog)

Two kinds of chocolate + oreos =

Chocolate Cookie Bark
(kraftfoods.com)

This bark has only four ingredients, is a snap to make and is sooo yummy!

Recipe here

Tasty Trifle

Butterfinger Trifle
(this is adapted from a Skor Trifle recipe from my sister in law, Stephanie)

This is a double recipe shown here
Recipe here

Chocolate Surprise Brownies
(from Tiffany R.)


I thought I had already had the best brownie in the world, but then Tiff made these sweet little pieces of heaven for one of our wifia lunches, and now I'm not so sure... =)

What makes these brownies so amazing? Well, look at what's in them!

Brownie mix with Hershey's syrup added, and Three chocolate (with toffee pieces) bars!!

Recipe here

2 comments:

Flakymn said...

How did I miss this day? And how did I forget about those oreo truffles when I had my: "Joia will make anything for dessert night."

Raj Joshi said...

This is very nice blog and informative. I have searched many sites but was not able to get information same as your site. I really like the ideas and very intersting to read so much and Please Update and i would love to read more from your site
Thanks

Happy Chocolate Day 2016 SMS
Chocolate Day 2016 SMS Wishes Quotes
Happy Chocolate Day Images Pictures Pics
When is Chocolate Day Date in 2016
When is Chocolate Day Date in 2016 | Things to do on Chocolate Day
When is Chocolate Day Date Things to do
Chocolate Day 2016 Date in