Monday, June 7, 2010

Where does the time go??

Came across this picture the other day...

Yup, you guessed it, the one in the glasses is me!
(Fresh into my "babysitting career")

Why am I posting this? Well... because I feel very old looking at this, since the little girls in that picture are Women now! Joanna, the one in the green, got Married a few weeks ago!

What a beautiful bride!

...and the baby, Rhoda (I babysat her practically from birth), turned Eighteen today!!

How did this happen???

And the really crazy part... I've been married for five and a half years, and now have two kids of my own (about the same ages that Joanna and Rhoda were in the first picture!)

Wow, time really does fly...

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

The story of our lives...

Mom E said...

And when you get to be my age, it goes even faster!