Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Catch Up

I think that with all the pictures I've been taking of tutus lately, I've actually "quenched my thirst for pictures", and thus, have taken hardly ANY pictures of anything else the last couple of days! =0/

We had a great Memorial Day! Philip got a lot of work done in the yard, I washed all the winter/pollen grime out of our front screened in porch, and Philip set up the pool for the kids. In the afternoon, Josh, Rebekah and their two boys, Elijah and Judah came over for a BBQ. We had burgers, dogs, potato salad, corn on the cob, chips and salsa and Butterfinger trifle for dessert!

They are super fun and we're so excited that they'll be moving to our town, just a few blocks away! Woohoo!

The Only picture I took while they were here - Keenan and Elijah watching Thomas

Moriah modeling a very patriotic tutu outfit for the website

Another of my favorites for the site =)

My friend, Tiff, let me take some pictures of baby Reagan for the site as well, here are a few of them!

She was a natural!

Sweet smile

Love this outfit

4 comments:

Mom W. said...

So cute!!! What a sweet baby Reagan is...

Flakymn said...

Oh Joia! These are adorable. What a cutie Reagan is.

Mom E said...

Soooo adorable!

Jessica said...

oh baby Reagan indeed. SOO adorable!