Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm still here

Without my own camera here, and the business of my first few days with the tutu stuff, I feel like I've hardly been blogging!

I've put a bunch of new stuff on the Sugar and Spice blog today - that's been fun! And if anyone is wondering, yes I do ship and yes, paypal is an option!

Graduation week is upon us! We have a bunch of family coming in to town on Wednesday night, and staying in Destin until Saturday! Having them here for the graduation, banquet, time on the boat, etc. will be super fun!

A couple pictures from today (taken while I was borrowing Wendi's camera):

Could he be Any happier about this huge lollipop??

Sweet girl modeling one of my new products!

Love this

4 comments:

Mom E said...

this photo is so cool!

Mom W. said...

You have such cute kids Joia!!! And I'm not biased!!! ... much. =)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you can get Moriah to wear all that fancy stuff, especially stuff on her head!!! My kids would never do any of that. She always looks so cute and girly-girl!!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Just curious if you're selling any headbands with the flowers. Didn't see any on the website.