Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun with B and E!

Wendi and I, our kids, and my friend's kids (who we shall call, B and E), headed to the Landing in Fort Walton Beach for their advertised "Kid's Day" today. Well, the (several) places that I had seen it listed online, apparently had wrong info, because it's not until the 17th!

Oh well, we played at the Landing for a while, and then went to Uptown Station to play at the playground there, have lunch and let the kids play at the splash pad. A good time was had by all!

Philip had our camera at work today, so Wendi was on camera duty:

I love this picture of Elijah!

...and this one of Isaac =)

E (9) with Isaac

Moriah and I

B (8) They are both such cute kids!

My climbing girl

Acting like brother and sister =)

Keenan on the run, tongue out!

Happy girl!

All the kids crowded around the favorite attraction

She's such a water lover!

Moriah just parked under here with her snack!

After we got home, we all took naps, then the kids played in the pool for a while before Philip came home. We all went to Dairy Queen this evening for ice cream - yay!

Busy weekend ahead... G'night!

2 comments:

Rabens Family said...

So nice to see B and E on your blog. We love and miss all of those sweet kids. ;)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

AWH! GREAT pics! They had so much fun! I don't think I even asked how they were for you. SORRY! Wendi shared all the pics w/me. AWESOME! Thank you so much for allowing me some alone time to get stuff done. VERY nice treat.

BR-you are so sweet- we miss the Rabens so much! :)