Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Farewell for Andrea at Chili's

Last night was a really fun Girl's Night out/Farewell party for Andrea at Chili's with a bunch of our friends from MOPS! Andrea and her husband and kids will be moving to California in a few weeks and will be VERY missed! =0/

(Our camera is "in the shop", so I am borrowing Wendi's for the week - It's so fun!)

Andrea

Stephanie, Andrea, and Brooke

Jessica and Stephanie

Me, Jen and Tammy

Amanda and Angie

Brooke, Andrea and Robin

Amanda brought baby Sam!

Robin, Andrea, Amanda, Tammy and Sam

I love this one of Andrea and Robin

We were the last people in the restaurant and they had to flash the lights to get us to leave at closing time! =)

Jen and I made a late night run to Wal-Mart after...

Fooling around with a funny magnifying screen =)

Obviously up past my bedtime..

4 comments:

Mom W. said...

I think I'm caught up, hadn't been by a computer for several days... fun pictures Joia... good deals, love your creative work space...

Mom W. said...

Well, I tried to leave a comment and this computer doesn't let me... let's try this...

Mom W. said...

I see they are both there now... =)

Flakymn said...

Joia I had no idea you had such a big head. ;)