Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oops!

So, I'm not the one known for being careful in our house. This morning I was standing in the doorway of Moriah's room, and threw her bunny in the direction of her crib. I threw too high and... this is what happened:

Oops!!

So much for that light cover! (Fortunately they are pretty inexpensive).

And yes, there are only two letters left on the wall of Moriah's name! She can now reach them from her crib and has removed the rest! I guess I'll have to figure something else out...

Moriah had a doctor's appointment today so she could be reweighed. She has gained very little weight since last time and her height is not where it should be either. Dr. G. has ordered a bunch of tests and an x-ray so we can try and figure out what the issue is. She still isn't feeling well either, which doesn't help her appetite.

I've been working on a bunch of photo books today, trying to get them done in time for some great deals I have available on artscow.com fun, fun!

Trying to get in the habit of going to be earlier, so I should scoot...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about Moriah's weight too much. My daughter is a month younger than Keenan and she only weighs 24.6 lbs. and is 35 inches tall. She got stuck in 6/9 size clothes for about 6 months and only wears a size 24 month to 2T. She is perfectly healthy though. My son always stayed right in the 50th percentile. I too worried since I nursed exclusively ut she turned out just fine.

Jessica said...

that's good encouragement, anonymous. :)

Mom W. said...

Too bad about the light... oh well, going to bed earlier... good!!

Rachel and Hans said...

Can I tell you something? When I saw the title "oops" followed by a picture of the crib, I thought you were going to say you were pregnant! :-)

Joia said...

Yes, Anonymous, thanks for the words of encouragement.. =)

Rachel - LOL!!! =0)

Flakymn said...

Joia, I had thought the appt. today was just b/c she was sick. I would have asked more about it otherwise. Please let me know how things are going.

Mom/Gr'ma E said...

No worries. Moriah will catch up and be just fine. I 'feel' it!
I think she just need more grandma hugs! :-)

Ward Family said...

It's so ironic to read that little Moriah is on the low end of the scale; my Sterling is exactly her age (well one day off, he was born on the 18th) and he has completely dropped off the growth chart. He'd been losing weight since his birthday and the dr was concerned. He's had blood work drawn and nothing came up. We're now seeing a nutitionist just to make sure he's getting enough calories. I'm not terribly concerned because he seems perfectly healthy other than that. It's jsut interesting to come across another mom going through a similar situation with a kid the same age as mine. Crazy. :-)