Monday, May 10, 2010

Marler Park Again

This morning the kids and I headed to the park to meet up with Wendi, her boys, and Joan and Bri. I am soo blessed to have had the opportunity to meet Joan and Bri - they totally rock! It was sad though, to think that, since Wendi is moving soon, this might be the last time I will see them! =0/

Wendi and I
(Doesn't my hair look red here?)

Beautiful picture Joan got of Moriah

Keenan is totally into the fire pole now. Here's a series of pictures Joan snapped:

The jump

Ready to go!

On his own

I did it!

Isaac

Moriah on one of the bouncy animals

Three amazing women
Bri, Joan and Wendi

Moriah giving me a wave =)
Add Image
Keenan at the bottom of the slide

I love this one I got of Moriah coming down!

A rare look from Elijah (towards the camera, I mean)

Moriah giving it a try

Keenan and Isaac under the bridge

It was a super fun morning with good friends! We all had lunch at Chick-fil-A on the way home.

5 comments:

Rachel and Hans said...

Joia,

I love all your photos! You look GREAT, by the way!

Flakymn said...

When Joan went over to say good bye to you, I felt my own self tearing up realizing I will soon have to say good bye as well.

Good byes stink.

Jessica said...

I love the pictures of Moriah waving and coming down the slide. She is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

You're looking BUFF in these pics!

denise said...

You have been awarded the Sunshine Award at my blog! http://deniseslater.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshine-award.html

Congratulations :)