Monday, May 17, 2010

Fun Family Time

I love it when Philip is on leave!!! =0) It's so nice to be home, all four of us together!

We headed to Destin this afternoon to do a little shopping and then stopped at Destin Commons to let the kids play.

My three favs
(I had soo much fun dressing Moriah!)

The best part was, she actually Liked wearing this hat! I love it!

Dancing to the music

Blue

Me and my sweet girl

Coming through the tunnel

Intently watching something

I love how the sun shines through this hat

On the run!

How did such a hot guy fall for me??

Us =)

Then over to the fountains...

She had sooo much fun!

I love her reflection here

Cool water shot

She looks like she's posing!

I caught Keenan mid yawn =)

These crack me up

On the way home...

Moriah did this...

While we did This! (BOGO shakes at Sonic!)

Now the boys are out changing the oil on the car, and I'm going to do some more work on the basement (if Moriah will let me).

3 comments:

Flakymn said...

Here is how I feel about dog strollers ... sorry to offend.

http://flakymn.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-kid-you-not.html

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about spending leave at home. As soon as we have any time off, we rush away on vacation, and the once or twice we've actually stayed home, we loved it! It's relaxing!

Anyway, I LOVE Moriah's hat! It's adorable! What a cutie!

I love these happy summer pictures!

Love you all,

Rebekah

Mom W. said...

Love the pics!!!! and water, So nice Philip is home!!! The hat is SO cute!!!