Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Engineer in the Family?

The other day, Keenan had been watching a movie, and we had paused it for a while to go do something. When we came back, it wouldn't "unpause" for some reason, so I just started it over. Then I was going through the "scene selection" section, trying to find the spot where we were. I guess I was taking too long, because Moriah (who had been sitting in her little chair beside Keenan), got up, walked over to the DVD player, pressed some random button, and... up popped the Exact scene where we had been! She then turned around, walked back to her chair and sat down. What!?! I don't even know what happened there! Seriously? She's 17 months old!! Wow...

I told Philip and he smiled and (smugly) said, "That's my girl!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I am VERY proud of Moriah, I'm kind of wondering if 2 engineers in the family is enough? Just kidding! Keep up the good work Moriah, Uncle Mark is very proud!

Rebekah

Mom E said...

LOL! That's all I can say! Just, LOL. this is hilarious! And really, can you ever have enough engineers around? Love, Mom

Mom W. said...

That is absolutely amazing... as if she acted like that. I wish I had seen it!!!