Sunday, April 4, 2010

WHAT time is it?!?

So... yesterday I thought we were doing pretty well with the eight hour time change/jet lag and that we seemed to be on a pretty normal sleep/awake schedule.

All went well until yesterday afternoon when all four of us went down for an afternoon nap at 3:30. The kids both went down super well and then Philip and I fell into bed... and woke up at midnight!! Oops! We had slept right through the rest of the day! We talked for a few minutes about "Well, what are we going to do now if the kids wake up now??", then decided to try and get some more sleep.

An hour and a half later, Keenan came into our room and Philip got him settled in our bed and back to sleep. At 2, I woke up and realized that Philip wasn't in bed anymore. He had gotten up, taken and Ambien and was on the computer for a bit until it took affect.

I went back to bed and Philip soon went to sleep in Keenan's room.

At 2:45, Keenan was wide awake (and I was pretty awake too), so we got up. He watched a movie and played and I updated the blog, folded some laundry and had a shower. It's currently almost 6 AM, Philip is still sleeping and Moriah hasn't woken yet! (She has taken the world's longest nap and has been sleeping now for 14 hours!)

I am definitely starting to lag and feel the need to head back to bed, but what does that mean for the rest of the day?? I'm so screwed up now.. =)

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Oh boy, lots of fun... hope things even out over Sunday...

Hope Moriah isn't sleeping because she is sick!! Praying.

Flakymn said...

I had a much harder time coming home than I did going there. JB had it the opposite way. I say you just sleep whenever until you sleep right. But uck! We did it without kiddos. No fun!