Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend Recap

The rest of our weekend went well. On Saturday evening we went out for dinner and did a bit of shopping. We stopped by a "Buy, Sell and Trade" place to ask about a cool traffic light we had see 15 minutes before (I was hoping to get it for Keenan's room). It was gone, but we did buy two chair to go at our breakfast bar. They're pretty "retro", but comfy and the perfect height (the kids love them!)

We went to church yesterday morning (the first time we've been well enough since returning from Kenya). The rest of the day was pretty laid back, playing outside with the kids and getting the leaky waterbed parts drained and out to the curb (looks like we'll probably buy new parts instead of a new bed).

Last night Philip and I watched The Soloist and really enjoyed it!

Couple fun pictures:

I love this guy

A couple days ago as I was driving, I looked back and saw that the kids were holding hands between their carseats, so I pulled over and snapped this picture - how precious!

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Awww way cute of them holding hands!!