Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Please Pray for Baby Sam!

You may remember that I mentioned that there were a couple babies born to friends of mine while I was in Kenya. One of them was baby Samuel Wyatt (son of Amanda, one of my MOPS coordinators). He had a pretty rough entry into the world, spent a couple weeks in the hospital, rallied, and was able to go home with his parents and two big sisters.

Today they found out that he has pneumonia and has been transported by ambulance to Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola. Please pray for this little guy and his family!

Sam at two weeks

At a day or two old

3 comments:

Mom E said...

This reminds me of seeing Isaac when he was born! I will definitely pray for little Sam. Love, Mom

Mom W. said...

Praying...

denise said...

was he early and that is why he was in the NICU when he was born? I am praying! That is so stressful. I'm THANKFUL that they caught the pneumonia now! Poor kid and poor parents.