Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter From Our Little Bunnies!

Here are some fun Easter pictures I took of the kids before we left for Kenya.

Sweet pink bunny

Funny face

This sweater and dress were a gift from Rebekah and Mark! =)

At a fun little spot I found a while ago

Love these two!

Cuteness

Hi!

Fun silhouette

Adorable pair

Handsome dude (this outfit is also from Rebekah and Mark)

Big smile

Serious

Cutie

One of my favorite pictures ever of Moriah =)

Fun collage with the hat I found at the dollar store!

HE IS RISEN!! Hallelujah for the hope we have in Him!

5 comments:

The Woodford's said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Love the pic's (and the adorable outfits, M&B!)!
Happy Easter!
Love you!
Steph

mom said...

Oh, so cute, what fun!! Wish we could hug all those Easter bunnies from Mexico and Florida... = )

Anonymous said...

What cute, cute pictures! How did I get such beautiful nieces and nephews?

Is that colourful building a shed? The colours are very Easter-y. I love all these pictures and may be asking for more of them!

Love you,
Rebekah

Joia said...

Rebekah, the building in these pictures used to be some sort of pet grooming salon that is no longer in use. =)

Mom E said...

Absolutely adorable, Joia! So many great photos, I had a difficult time deciding which pics to save! Love, Mom