Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fun, fun, fun

Yesterday we went back to the "totally awesome Marler Park" with Sarah, Della and baby Morgan! It was a super fun time, since Keenan and Della played really well together, Moriah entertained herself beside us on the baby playground, and I got to hold Morgan for the first time! It was great to actually be able to sit and talk without being interrupted every half a second. I sure am going to miss Sarah... =0/

Sweet baby

Walking down to the dock

I love this one of the two friends =)

Keenan got Very tired out at the park, and after he got up from his nap, he took Another one on our bed!

I couldn't resist taking pictures =)

=)

She does this a lot, but this is the first time I've caught it on camera!

Last night when Philip came home from work he brought Blizzards with him from Dairy Queen. Yum! (It Might not be the Only time we take advantage of the great deal this week!) If you don't know what I'm talking about, check my post from yesterday about the BOGO!

I've been doing some fun painting last night and today, and have another project in the works. I'll post about them when they're done.

We went to Kmart this afternoon to get a couple greeting cards, and I also picked up some Amazing "post Easter" deals!! The stuff was 90% off! Check it out!

I paid $5.63 for all of this!
(I'm especially excited about the cute baskets for Moriah's room)

The weather is gorgeous so we decided to get the pool out today and start off the "splash season". I know, it seems crazy that it's already warm enough in the middle of April! The water Was too cold for me, but the kids didn't mind at all and jumped right in!

Ready to take the plunge!

Moriah had So much fun! She giggled deliriously every time Keenan splashed, like it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen! Hilarious! =)

Jumping,

Splashin'

Laughing

...and even sharing!

Just snapped this at nap time, I thought she was so adorable on this pillow =)

4 comments:

Mom W. said...

Awww Morgan is adorable... sweet sleeping kids... Wow, still Easter deals this long after Easter!!

Jessica said...

That is so funny with those Easter deals! I just did the same thing at CVS. They were 75% off and I said to the manager, don't you think it's time this stuff was 90% off-it's just sitting here and it's almost May! LOL! It worked-$1.39 for the baskets filled with stuff! :)

Mom W. said...

Love the new header!!!

auntmary♥ said...

Ditto! Love the new header too.