Friday, April 23, 2010

All the World is a Canvas, Part Two

The creative juices have been running again! =) The last couple days I've been making some new projects, and have half a dozen (or more!) in the planning stages - so exciting!

I had two halves (pretty sturdy) of a photo album box that I had been hanging on to, not sure what to do with it. I decided to pain them and 1) make a piece of artwork that would include all of our hand and footprints (while they all still Fit together!) 2)Incorporate a cool quote from a song, and 3) Fill a blank space in our entry way. This is what I got:


I'm pretty happy with them =)

Then, using another small box, I made this piece for the kitchen:



5 comments:

Mom E said...

Could you please figure out a way to market the creative ideas in your head? This is beyond adorable, and what a great keepsake of the feet! And the door? No clue, Can't wait to see what you do with it! Love, Mom

Mom W. said...

Oh, boy... I'm with you Philip!! ???????????????

The foot and hand ones are cool!!

Rabens Family said...

The possibilities are endless for your old door. You could make a table, desk, headboard, or even a pot rack for your kitchen. I can't wait to see how you use it.

The Mac's House said...

Robojunker.com has some great ideas for door uses.

Desk, headboard, table are what people usually use them for but you could take the glass out and add screen to hang jewelry on them and hooks for belts, scarf, or handbag.

I'm sure that you will come up with something, you're definitely very talented in the idea department.

Love the hand/feet ideas already, those are way cool.

Anonymous said...

Cut off the bottom and Turn it into a photo frame. Pictures in each of the squares.