Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time is Flying

We can't believe that we've been gone for over a week already! I think it's safe to say that we are over our jet lag now and used to the swing of things here now. It has been quite relaxing for me, actually, more of a break than I had expected.

Moriah had a rough night, so she and I stayed home while Philip and Keenan went to church with Dad. Keenan had fun in Sunday School with his new friens. =)

After church, there was a big potluck down at the guest house for all the missionaries from the lower part of the mission station. Great group of people! Keenan was pretty much Covered head to toe in dirt when we left, as he had spent much of the time jumping in a huge dirt pile with the other kids. =)

Philip totally surprised me with the picture post today, YAY!! How great is he?? I don't mean to be teasing you back and forth with pictures, but I just don't know how it will be, I guess we'll just take it day by day!

This evening we went out to meet a few of Dan's Kenyan friends. The best part was meeting a six week old baby boy named Josh. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! (Mom, I'm sure you can imagine how excited I was to hold him!)

I talked to Andrew this evening. We are So excited about him (and his friend, Rudy) arriving in two days!

Moriah has learned a few new words on our trip. Boo!, Up, Onk! (Honk) All Done! She also got her first time out today. Funny, I don' think they have a line in the baby book for that one... =) The roads here are Incredibly (teeth chattering) bumpy. Moriah actually likes it and when we start driving,she'll go "Aaaahhh" because the bumps make her voice go funny.

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Where did they go for church?

Mom E said...

that was adorable about Moriah saying, "ahhhh" over the bumps! I keep getting awakened to pray, so I hope Moriah feels better soon! :-)
Love,Mom