Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fun pics

Here are a couple pictures from last night, and today...

The "Bubble Beard/Bubble Hat Contest" at bath time =)

Stylin' Moriah trotting around the house (yes, in Christmas pajamas!)

Wendi watched the kids for me this morning so I could get my last Kenya shot and go to an appointment. Looks like they had loads of fun!

Hungry dude!

Moriah and her good friend, Chloe

I Love this one of Keenan with Scrubs!

Moriah and Elijah sharing a moment

More Keenan and Scrubs =)

Got some more packing done today. Myrtle came over for dinner and then we all went down the street to say goodbye to our friends, the Sheridans, (who are hoping to move to Georgia next month). Philip and Keenan are off to Destin to pick up some stuff for our trip.

Work to do...

4 comments:

Isaac E. said...

I love the fun pics a lot they are so cute!

Love,
Isaac

Mom W. said...

Cute soap beards and hat - I love the one of Moriah in the sunglasses, really cute looking over the top, like Grandpa in his reading glasses.

Count down, ready to go??

Mom W. said...

Are you going to be able to blog in Kenya??? I sure hope so...

Gr'ma E said...

Dear Keenan and Moriah: I usually blog to your mom, but today, as I think about you leaving for Kenya, which is oh so far away, I want you to know how much I enjoy seeing pictures of you and how much I Miss and Love you. I pray you have a safe trip. Obey Mommy and Daddy, give them lots of hugs and kisses for me, and we'll see you when you return in April.
All my love,
Grandma E.