Friday, March 5, 2010

Final Preparations...

We are zipping the last (groaning) zippers shut and double checking checklists... this is really happening! We are hoping to get to bed at a decent time tonight, and lift off is at 11:30 tomorrow morning! Wendi is taking us to the airport, and plans to do a little post for me after that. Hopefully you'll hear from me next in Amsterdam!

I hope not, but these may be the last pictures on here for a while... I have no idea if I'll have a fast enough internet connection in Kenya to upload pictures, so we'll have to wait and see!

Moriah helping Daddy pack the other night

Keenan found a new use for ice cube trays!

Bathtub smile

Huge bubble!

Hakuna Matata!

4 comments:

Isaac said...

I hope you have a great trip and I will be praying for you and the family. I'm sure you will like it there. I will be waiting to see if Kenya has Internet! Lol.

Love,
Isaac

Mom W. said...

Nice zebra header, you must be just about taxiing out now... hope your luggage doesn't get lost!!

Mom E said...

ahh, good ole TMI bags, still holding up! :-) Love the bathtub pics, Keenan's ice cube tray creativity, and the new header is awesome. Love you, Mom

Shambach's said...

Looks like the TMI bags are coming in handy :-) Have fun in Africa!