Friday, February 19, 2010

Party Prep on a Beautiful Day!

Today has been a great day! I had a ton of stuff to do for Keenan's party tomorrow, and had a lot of it done before noon. One of the things on my list was the cupcakes for tomorrow. Keenan Really wanted to do sprinkles on them (I think because we have read "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake" so much lately), so I bought some yesterday. He was thrilled! The first thing he said to me this morning was "You buy the best sprinkles, Mommy". =) Well, that was totally worth the $1.82.

Moriah took a super long nap, so Keenan and I were able to work on the cupcakes together without being distracted. It was a blast! I was also able to get his regular cake baked and decorated before she woke up, too!

Very excited to get started!

...off we go

What a pro!

Fun stuff

The best part! Notice how all the icing is gone? =)


Since I was feeling great about my productivity so far, and it was a gorgeous day, we decided to go to the Children's Park for a while before naps.

Love this one!

Checkin' out the crowd

This slide proved to have Lots of static electricity!

Peeking through a doorway just her size

Keenan Loves these things, but there a bit big and heavy for him still...

... but he manages =)

Riding the purple dinosoar together

I should head to bed, it's a big day tomorrow! =0)

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Great cupcakes Keenan!!

Can't wait to see the cake!!!