Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Philip!!

Happy birthday to my husband, an amazing father to our sweet kids, my best friend, my biggest fan, cheerleader, and support system. You rock!

And, like every year - I get to make fun of you for the next 100 days until I "get as old as you" again. =)

Here is a random picture I grabbed for this post. It's from when he went to Texas last spring for C4 (Combat Casualty Care Course).

And no, he doesn't normally look like this! =)

Here's us on our Valentine's date at T.R. Frogs
(We had a Wonderful time, and got a lot of talking in about our upcoming trip to Kenya...and then ended the night at DQ!)

Here's to many more birthdays together! I love you!
(His fleece makes him look a little poofy here) =)

* Another post to come soon to update from the weekend!

4 comments:

Mom, Jeff and Isaac said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PHILIP, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
We miss you so much and love you even more,
Mom, Jeff and Isaac

Jessica said...

Happy birthday Phil! Love you, Jessica

Mom W. said...

Happy Birthday Philip!!!

denise said...

Happy Birthday, Phil! I hope it's a great one :)