Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another Baby Shower!

I got a nice three and a half hour break for myself this morning/afternoon while Philip watched the kids so I could go to a baby shower! It was for Amanda, one of the co-coordinators of my MOPS group. It was at the Olive Garden and was super fun! Great food, great friends, great games (and prizes!) and just a really nice time to get out with some girls. =)

The adorable cake with a little marzipan baby on top!

The party goers

Another one of Vanessa's diaper cake masterpieces!

Robin and Vanessa
(with the pretty scarves Amanda gave them for hosting)

While Gators apparel is usually totally off limits in this house, I couldn't resist this little outfit for the soon to arrive baby boy because Amanda and her husband are Huge fans!

Philip did a great job with the kids, and when they get up from their naps, we're dropping them off at John and Wendi's house for a few hours so we can go on a date!

No comments: