Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's been a great day. We slept in a little, had pecan pancakes for breakfast, and then Philip headed into work for a while. The kids and I took a walk after Moriah's nap (since it was almost 70 out!) We found a couple fun deals at Goodwill and then took some cool pictures on our walk...

I let the kids each have an Oreo while I was making Oreo truffles this morning... Here is Moriah after the fact! =)

Some pictures from our walk:

I have been wanting to take pictures in front of this place for quite a while now, but they were always open when I came by!

So grown up...

We had Just bought this truck at Goodwill and it proved to be the perfect prop!

Fun in some leaves

I think this one looks like she's waiting for a train at an old station

I loved this reflective store window!

Cool textures

I just snapped this quickly when it happened!

...and my favorite of the day, just a precious, sweet, fresh, real snap of Keenan:

This kind of stuff hardly Ever happens anymore... =)

* I've updated my photo blog with some new stuff, too!

5 comments:

Mom W. said...

I love the silhouettes on the swings ones... really cool, well they are all pretty neat and the ones ont he blog too. Fun pictures Joia.

Mom W. said...

and pecan pancakes... yum... we had German pancakes at Currey's - really yummy!!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these LOCAL pics!!!! :)

Mom E said...

Again, I say, you are so talented and have such an artistic eye. Moriah looks so old sitting on that bench waiting for her train to roll in....

Jessica said...

oh my gosh the dump truck picture!!!! HOw perfectly adorable and so true to what is probably in his mind! :)