Thursday, January 28, 2010

A good day =)

I missed MOPS this morning which was a huge bummer. Thankfully though, the Lord blessed us with a beautiful day, so the kids and I headed to a park we hadn't been to in a while and enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine!

Here are pictures from that:
(Almost all Keenan, sometimes I just happen to have the camera on one kid more than the other) =)

Give him a stick and he's happy...

The two of them on a swing by the water

I love this tall grass

This was a really cool spot where he could actually climb Under the roots of this tree!

Caught him doing this on the walk back to the van...

poking his sticks into the mud.. =)

After we left the park, we drove around for a while, checking out some streets I had never been on. This one house caught my eye and I Had to take a picture!

Isn't it adorable and charming??

I've had some really sweet one on one time with each of the kids the last few days, while the other one is napping. I love that! Moriah is getting so fun and interactive and talkative, and Keenan is expanding his horizons from just wanting to play with cars (which I can only do so many times a day), and likes to build and stuff now too. He also cracks me up multiple times a day, he's such a goof!

Another highlight of the day was going to get a FREE route 44 from Sonic, and then (on my receipt for my Free drink), I got Another "take this short phone survey and get a FREE route 44", How cool is that?? 44 ounces of cherry limeade.... that goes a long way, folks =)

Philip just cruised in after a 15 hour day, so I should get the poor guy some dinner!

2 comments:

Vanessa S said...

We miss you yesterday too! Glad you were able to make the most of it - great pics!

Mom E said...

loved the photo of Keenan poking the stick in the mud. Sooo cute!